A computerized, objective measure of attention and inhibitory control normed by gender for ages 4 to 80+.
What is the T.O.V.A.?
The T.O.V.A. objectively measures the key components of attention and self-control, variability (consistency), response time (speed), commissions (impulsivity), and omissions (focus and vigilance). The T.O.V.A. provides information that is not available through self-report or the report of others. It can be used along with subjective measures for a more comprehensive picture of academic, social, and personal performance. The T.O.V.A. does not make a diagnosis.
What makes the T.O.V.A. unique?
- Custom-designed hardware precisely measures reaction times (±1 ms)
- Language and culture-free testing (with 8 different test instruction languages)
- Separate visual and auditory tests
- Extensively normed by gender for ages 4 to 80+
- Embedded Performance Validity to flag unusual performance
- Immediately available, easy-to-read report
- Home and School Success Strategies available for treatment options
- Any personnel can be trained to administer the test
- Sufficiently long to measure vigilance
- Shorter test for young children
Who uses the T.O.V.A.?
The T.O.V.A. is used by researchers, schools, rehabilitation programs, non-licensed health care settings, human resource departments and health care practitioners interested in providing an overview of attention and inhibitory control measures.
- Free technical support, Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm PT.
- Free interpretation support, Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm PT.
- Free software upgrades.
- Free nationwide referral service, linking T.O.V.A. providers with referrals.
To purchase the T.O.V.A. or for more information, please contact us.