Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about ordering test credits for the T.O.V.A.®:
How do I order more test credits?
First, you must have a current customer registration form. Your T.O.V.A. device will be disabled for ordering if you have not registered or if your payment option is no longer valid.
T.O.V.A. 8 and 9
Order your test credits through the T.O.V.A. software:
- Run the T.O.V.A. and choose 'Credits'.
- Enter the number of credits you want to order and click 'Order credits'.
- Confirm the purchase by clicking 'Order'.
- In seconds, your order will be completed over the internet, the credits will be added to your T.O.V.A. USB device, and your new available credit count will be reported back to you.
If your computer is not connected to the internet, you will be given a code or codes to send to us:
- Use our Credit Orders web form to send us the codes on your connected computer or phone. Then enter the code(s) we send you into the T.O.V.A.'s offline ordering window.
- Contact TOVA Company customer service to send us the codes by phone or email.
- Some users will prefer to use "service orders" where we send you ordering code(s) first. Please remember to send the Acknowledgement code(s) back to us or further orders may be blocked.
Why do I have to fill out the customer registration form?
So that we can set up your account for ordering additional test credits. We will also keep you informed of upgrades, workshops, news, and new opportunities for you to expand your knowledge of the T.O.V.A. and attention disorders. If you need to register your T.O.V.A., please complete the T.O.V.A. Registration Form.
What's my Serial Number?
This is the unique 5-digit identification number of your T.O.V.A. USB device, as well as your account number at The TOVA Company. Please use this in all correspondence with us, since it's how we look up your account information. You can see your T.O.V.A. serial number by clicking 'Help' from the T.O.V.A. main window. It also appears on the underside of your T.O.V.A. USB device (the black box with the white logo) and on T.O.V.A. reports.
Why do you charge for test credits?
The charge for test credits enables us to charge less for T.O.V.A. kits and to provide many free services, such as technical support, interpretation support, and software upgrades. It also funds special projects, supports ongoing research, and allows us to offer discounted programs for clinical training and schools. Charging for use of the T.O.V.A. helps make the T.O.V.A. as accessible as possible.
How much do test credits cost?
US: Each credit is $15.00 US.
Are there any discounts for large orders of test credits?
Yes. We are happy to give bulk discounts for large credit orders.
When will I receive my bill for the test credits that I ordered?
We will invoice (bill) weekly for test credits ordered. You have 20 days to pay.
How can I pay my bill?
Why does the T.O.V.A. say that ordering test credits "has been disabled on this T.O.V.A. USB Device"?
There are several reasons why an T.O.V.A. account may not be active:
No registration: If you have not registered or set up your account with The TOVA Company, we may not have information that is necessary to use the ordering system.
- The T.O.V.A. USB device is disabled for ordering when you first receive it. It should be enabled when we receive your T.O.V.A. Registration Form. If you have already sent in your form, please contact support at 1-800-PAY-ATTN (800.729.2886 or 562.594.7700) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase Order Accounts: Some facilities require Purchase Orders before ordering. If your facility uses them, you need to get a hard copy P.O. from your facility and fax/email it to us so that we may complete your order with proper authorization.
Account Balance Due: If an account is past due on a payment, and it falls into arrears, ordering privileges may be suspended until the account is brought current.
Inactivity: If an account has not had any activity for some time, it may be shut it down until we hear from the end user to update the account.
Lost/missing account information: If we lost contact with you, and the account is missing contact information, the ordering system may be shut off until we receive the necessary data to update our records. Updating the account information or registering the account will help.