Purchasing the T.O.V.A. in the U.S.
The T.O.V.A. 9 has been cleared by the FDA to provide healthcare professionals with objective measurements of attention and inhibitory control. The visual T.O.V.A. aids in the assessment of, and evaluation of treatment for, attention deficits, including attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The auditory T.O.V.A. aids in the assessment of attention deficits, including ADHD. T.O.V.A. results should only be interpreted by qualified professionals.
Online ordering is not yet available. Please print and fill out the T.O.V.A. order form.
Please email, fax, or mail your completed forms to:
Phone: 800.729.2886 or 562.594.7700
Fax: 800.452.6919 or 562.594.7770
The TOVA Company
1832 Scott Rd Ste C5
Freeland, WA 98249-9475 USA
T.O.V.A. 9 Kit
$895.00 plus $34.95 shipping. Please use the T.O.V.A. 9 order form to order.
The T.O.V.A. 9 kit includes:
- Visual and Auditory T.O.V.A. tests
- T.O.V.A. USB device
- T.O.V.A. microswitch
- Installation Guide
- User's Manual
- Clinical Manual
- Installation CD and USB flash drive
- 5 free test credits
- Accessory cables, including USB, VGA, and stereo audio cables
Before ordering, please make sure your computer system matches the T.O.V.A. 9 system requirements.
T.O.V.A. Test Credits
- T.O.V.A. Test Credits are for use with the T.O.V.A. kit or laptop bundle.
- Prices are subject to change.
T.O.V.A. Laptop Bundle
$1,495.00 (plus $69.95 shipping). Please use the T.O.V.A. 9 order form to order.
The T.O.V.A. Laptop Bundle consists of an installed T.O.V.A. kit on a refurbished laptop computer. The TOVA Company provides support for the T.O.V.A.; support for the laptop is provided by a third party supplier.
T.O.V.A. 7/8 to 9 Change Kit
$295.00 (plus $34.95 shipping). Please use the T.O.V.A. 9 Change Kit order form to order.
- The T.O.V.A. 9 is the FDA-cleared version of the T.O.V.A. that provides healthcare professionals with objective measurements of attention and inhibitory control, which aid in the assessment of attention deficits, including attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Existing T.O.V.A. 7 or 8 users may change to the T.O.V.A. 9 using this T.O.V.A. 9 Change Kit, which provides an entirely new set of T.O.V.A. hardware and software.
- The Change Kit requires that existing T.O.V.A. 7 (Scorebox with microswitch) or T.O.V.A. 8 hardware (T.O.V.A. USB Device and T.O.V.A. microswitch) be returned. Any remaining credits on the old hardware will be credited to the new device.
- Before ordering, please make sure your computer system matches the T.O.V.A. 9 system requirements.
T.O.V.A. 9 Accessories
- Click here for information on replacement T.O.V.A. software installation CDs and USB flash drives.
- Please use the T.O.V.A. 9 order form to order additional CDs or USB Flash Drives.
- For replacement USB, VGA, or audio cables, please contact us.
T.O.V.A. Synchronization Interface
$300.00 (plus $34.95 shipping).
- The Synchronization Interface outputs T.O.V.A. timing signals to other lab equipment (e.g., EEG machines), and is for research use only.
- Click here for more information on T.O.V.A. Synchronization Interface.