Here's how to order credits for the T.O.V.A. 7:
- Be prepared to write down your Activation Key.
- Go to the T.O.V.A. 7 Ordering web form.
- Enter your Customer number and your Serial number. If you can't find your Customer and/or Serial numbers, call Customer service for assistance.
- Enter the number of credits you want to order.
- Click 'Get Credits' to place the order.
- WRITE DOWN THE ACTIVATION KEY IMMEDIATELY.
- Once you have an Activation Key (including the dashes), take that number to your computer. Under the 'Setup' menu, select 'Request Credits'. Enter your activation key exactly how it was read off to you. After you have entered the activation key, it will return you to the main screen (where you started).
- To verify credits, go to the 'Setup' menu and select 'Check Scorebox'. It should show the new total number of credits, as well as the type and serial number of your scorebox.
Credit Ordering Hints
- If you make a mistake while ordering, please contact T.O.V.A. technical support for assistance before ordering again. Otherwise, you may get billed for both orders.
- The TOVA 7 credit/scoring ordering number is no longer in service.
- You can add on to your existing pool of credits. You don't have to be empty to order!
- With the T.O.V.A. 9, you can order credits online through the software. We'll even transfer your T.O.V.A. 7 credits to your new T.O.V.A. device. Upgrade now!
If you have more questions or problems, please contact us. We will do our best to respond promptly and help you in any way possible.
T.O.V.A. 7 test credits are not returnable.