A support request is the best way to get help with T.O.V.A. problems. Many dialogs in the T.O.V.A. application even have a 'Send to tech support' button for easier access.
How to Send a Support Request
- For PTE problems, plug in your T.O.V.A. flash drive (the USB thumb drive with the blue logo). It sometimes collects diagnostic logs.
- Run the T.O.V.A. application.
- At the bottom of the main window, click 'Help'.
- In the Help window, click 'Tech support'.
- For questions about T.O.V.A. reports, click 'Interpretation support'. You can even attach the session(s) with Personal Health Information (PHI) removed.
- For ordering or billing questions, click 'Customer service'.
- Fill out the information requested and click 'Send'.
- If your T.O.V.A. PC doesn't have internet access, click 'Save' instead and email the support file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tech support requests includes critical information about your T.O.V.A. device, your computer, and any problems you've encountered that helps us answer questions and solve problems.
If you can't send a support request, you can contact us directly.