Join us and discover why the T.O.V.A. is the most widely used CPT in the world. Learn to utilize the power of the T.O.V.A. to help your patients achieve positive life changes and allow your practice to prosper. Take advantage of the opportunity to network with colleagues from all over the world. These informative workshops meet and exceed the American Psychological Association requirements for Continuing Education credit for psychologists. Here’s some feedback from past attendees:
"It was really great. Better than I expected. Good job staying focused and keeping us moving through dense information."
"Excellent workshop. Thank you!"
"It was really excellent. You are all very kind and generous people with wonderful souls. Thank you."
Register early, space is limited.
The participant will learn about
- Different views of attention
- DSM 5 criteria and limitations for ADHD.
- Diagnostic procedures for attention problems.
- Treatment modalities for attention problems.
- Use and interpretation of the T.O.V.A