Please join us online for the three-part "Attention, ADHD, and the T.O.V.A." workshop. This workshop is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the T.O.V.A. as an aid in the assessment of, and evaluation of treatment for, attention deficits, with a primary focus on ADHD. The cost is $200.
- Persons new to the T.O.V.A. are welcome to join us.
- T.O.V.A. users are invited to share T.O.V.A. reports to discuss.
- Student and group discounts are available.
- 6.5 CE credits are available from the American Psychological Association. (You must attend all three sessions of the workshop with your camera on to receive CE credits.)
You can register for the workshop here.
Dates and Times:
- Monday, June 1, 2020 from 9:00am - 11:15am PT / 12:00pm - 2:15pm ET
- Monday, June 8, 2020 from 9:00am - 11:15am PT / 12:00pm - 2:15pm ET
- Monday, June 15, 2020 from 9:00am - 11:15am PT / 12:00pm - 2:15pm ET
Who should attend?
Professionals who work with ADHD and other attention disorders.
- Participants will be able to apply or use best practice methods for assessing attention problems.
- Participants will be able to demonstrate or describe the advantages of using objective measures.
- Participants will be able to describe and utilize continuous performance tests, including the T.O.V.A.
- Participants will have opportunity to apply interpretation skills with case examples.
6.5 Hours of Continuing Education is available for Licensed Psychologists who attend all three sessions of the workshop with their camera on. The TOVA Company is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The TOVA Company maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
We use Zoom for videoconferencing; we suggest installing it on your computer and testing it before the workshop begins. The link to the workshop will be emailed to you after you register.
- Session 1
- Overview of Attention and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Attention and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, DSM 5 criteria for subtypes, test features, impact of ADHD.
- Session 2
- Assessment of ADHD and Attention Disorders: Causes of ADHD symptoms, assessment procedures for adults and children, treatment options.
- The Structure, Administration, and Scoring of the Test of Variables of Attention (T.O.V.A.): History of the T.O.V.A., administration of the test, Visual and Auditory norms, uses of the T.O.V.A., review of the T.O.V.A. report.
- Session 3
- Interpreting the T.O.V.A. Report: Case examples using the T.O.V.A. in the assessment of attention disorders, including ADHD.
- Christopher Holder, M.A., L.M.H.C., CEO of The TOVA Company.
Please mail or fax your Workshop Registration Form to us.
$200.00 per person. Group and Student discounts available.
If a registrant cancels 7 days or more prior to the workshop, a refund will be issued (less a $25.00 processing fee per registrant). No refunds issued if the registrant cancels less than 7 days prior to workshop. If The TOVA Company cancels the workshop, a full refund will be issued.
If you have any questions or special needs, please contact The TOVA Company at 800-729-2886 or 562-594-7700. You can email us at email@example.com.