Please join us online for the three-part "Attention, ADHD, and the T.O.V.A." workshop. This workshop is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the T.O.V.A. as an aid in the assessment of, and evaluation of treatment for, attention deficits, with a primary focus on ADHD. The cost is $150.
- Persons new to the T.O.V.A. are welcome to join us.
- T.O.V.A. users are invited to share T.O.V.A. reports to discuss.
- Student and group discounts are available.
You can register for the workshop here.
- Thursday, September 17, 2020
- Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Thursday, October 1, 2020
- 8:00 am - 10:15 am Pacific Time
- 4:00 pm - 6:15 pm West Africa Time
- 5:00 pm - 7:15 pm Central European Summer Time (CEST)
Who should attend?
Professionals who work with ADHD and other attention disorders.
- Participants will be able to apply or use best practice methods for assessing attention problems.
- Participants will be able to demonstrate or describe the advantages of using objective measures.
- Participants will be able to describe and utilize continuous performance tests, including the T.O.V.A.
- Participants will have opportunity to apply interpretation skills with case examples.
We use Zoom for videoconferencing; we suggest installing it on your computer and testing it before the workshop begins. The link to the workshop will be emailed to you after you register.
- Session 1
- Overview of Attention and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Attention and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, DSM 5 criteria for subtypes, test features, impact of ADHD.
- Session 2
- Assessment of ADHD and Attention Disorders: Causes of ADHD symptoms, assessment procedures for adults and children, treatment options.
- The Structure, Administration, and Scoring of the Test of Variables of Attention (T.O.V.A.): History of the T.O.V.A., administration of the test, Visual and Auditory norms, uses of the T.O.V.A., review of the T.O.V.A. report.
- Session 3
- Interpreting the T.O.V.A. Report: Case examples using the T.O.V.A. in the assessment of attention disorders, including ADHD.
- Christopher Holder, M.A., L.M.H.C., CEO of The TOVA Company.
Please mail or fax your Workshop Registration Form to us.
$150.00 per person. Group and Student discounts available.
If a registrant cancels 7 days or more prior to the workshop, a refund will be issued (less a $25.00 processing fee per registrant). No refunds issued if the registrant cancels less than 7 days prior to workshop. If The TOVA Company cancels the workshop, a full refund will be issued.
If you have any questions or special needs, please contact The TOVA Company at 800-729-2886 or 562-594-7700. You can email us at email@example.com.