Please join The TOVA Company and guest presenters Christopher J. Nicholls, PhD, ABPP, ABPdN, and Amber Schaefer, MSEd. Dr. Nicholls is a clinical neuropsychologist in private practice, and adjunct faculty at Arizona State University. Amber Schaefer is a doctoral student in counseling psychology at Arizona State University.
Join us on Wednesday, June 23, at 9am for a live presentation (Time Zone Converter):
- Introduction to the T.O.V.A.
- The T.O.V.A. as a diagnostic tool for ADHD
- The importance of Performance Validity Testing (PVT) in evaluating ADHD
- The relationship between PVT testing and the T.O.V.A.
- Current research
- Clinical applications
- Future directions
- Live on Zoom
- Free to attend
- Runs about 45 minutes
- Q & A at the end
- Workshop will be recorded
We use Zoom for videoconferencing; we suggest installing it on your computer and testing it before the workshop begins. The link to the workshop will be emailed to you after you register.
If you have any questions or special needs, please contact The TOVA Company at 800-729-2886 or 562-594-7700. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.